Friday 11 March 2011

Dawn of Creation

The dawn of our creation


How does it feel

The gist of Imagination

Is it for real



How can you be sure

if you are going mad

insane will knock the door

Best thing you’ve ever had



Dawn of my creation

Is it really me

thoughts of satisfation

we could only see



Hello i’m mental

Please be gentle

my head is really sore

I’ve seen many things

some without skins

 lived it many times and more



dawn of past creation

is it ape or man

i’m not quite sure

best to follow his plan



I look in the mirror

i see a figure

with a gun

pulling the trigger



 The dawn of your creation

isn’t me at all

the joy of alienation

saves me from the call

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com