Friday 11 March 2011

I was at the well

I was at the well
Still I heard the bell
She was saying I wish you well
Because of me she had a tale to tell
I hate the farewell
I’ll really miss you knowel Patel
Why change after the fairytale?
Because they might find me at the rail
Please take me to bed
That might mark my end
You first came to me in a dream
A curved face and filled to the brim
Scent like a vanilla cream

Eyes round, dim I really became not so sure if it was still a dream
Next you came to me all over
Saying i was a bad man over and over
In my face you said it would be a never ever
Not even after seeing my tear drops
Filing some of my beer bottle tops
I still have that pen and
Planning to kill that Ben
Losing it and liking the feeling
A feeling of calling a nurse to a dying man
Changing that i.v for fun
I accept I fell, but tell them it was all for the farewell
I’ll miss till the end
Knowel PateL
J.G.Gachiri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com