Friday 11 March 2011

A look back…

A look back…

ya deep down inside I knew you were right.
Grant it, Not everything is destiend for failier.
I guess sometimes things, often do work out,
well in the end.
Like I ‘d planned it perfectly,
Amazingly impressed.
Even to my own suprise….
my life often , lyes waiting for me.
just another test of my own will,
and strength, Reveals,
Open wonds, deep inside my sole.
Still effecting my life, even to this very day.
Have I ever before Identified these feelings,
as anything more than just “the blues”.
That was all to common a feeling for me.
My Emotional side was exposed all to often…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com